Adsense

Tuesday 27 October 2015

#treasurytuesday. Halloween Spooky Pumpkins


This week for treasury Tuesday I've made my own treasury for Halloween and have gone with the theme of pumpkins.
I'm pleased with the way it turned out and hope you are suitably spooked by the wares I've chosen.
For those not aware of treasuries, they are group of items from Etsy.com which are compiled into a list of up to 16 pieces. Normally this list; like my pumpkin treasury, has a common theme.

I think my favourite item in the Halloween Pumpkin list is the cat hat, makes me wish I had a cat to put it on!

Hope you enjoy browsing my treasury.



Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment