Adsense

Monday 5 October 2015

#treasurytuesday 25/09 by goodhand Sakura


Treasury Tuesday is all about showing you treasuries from Etsy.com. The ones I feature are all have one thing in common, Me! I either have a item from my shop featured in them or I have made it myself.
If your not familiar with Etsy, a treasury is a list of items up to 16 which a member has created. These treasuries normally have a theme to them, such as this week the treasury, 25/09 which has the theme of September and October in Autumn.
My item, the Tree Of Life Necklace was featured in this treasury, but I think my favourite piece in this treasury made by Goodhand Sakura is he autumn leaf compact mirror.


Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment