Adsense

Saturday 3 October 2015

#treasuryTuesday Elephants on Parade by TheCraftyBride


Treasury Tuesday is a celebration of all crafts on Etsy compiled into a 16 item list. This week is a treasury I had my elephant earrings featured in, called Elephants on parade and, you've guessed it the theme is elephants.
This cute little treasury, curated by The Craft Bride, has everything you could possibly need with an elephant on from baby grows to pictures and earrings to pillows.
The earrings I have featured have baby elephant charms with a orange and blue bead combination, there £6.00 from my shop Fashion Magpie Jewellery.











  Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment