Adsense

Sunday 16 August 2015

Featured Item. Three Pendant Necklace.


Each week I aim to do a featured item post, which tells you a little bit about a piece from my shop Fashion Magpie Jewellery. This week I have chosen the Three Pendant Necklace.
This necklace started off as three embossed coins, embossed with the Celtic design Vintaj decoemboss. Originally I was going to attach the coins together but as fortune would have it I had them set down next the pendants which one fell into. I love when you have happy accidents like this, the coins fit perfectly within the pendants. It was meant to be!
I set about painting the coins with patina ink and buffed them to reveal the design again and then sealed with a glaze to retain the colour. Next I glued them in place and used jump rings to secure the pendants together in a V formation.


For the rest of the necklace I used tigertail with culottes and threaded seed beads in orange, white black and peach together to match the pendants.



The necklace measure 16 inches long has a extension chain for that little bit extra comfort if you want it longer.

If you would like to buy the Three Pendant Necklace it is £12.50 from Fashion Magpie jewellery With £3.20 UK postage and packaging. (I can also send aboard)


You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment