Adsense

Saturday 17 October 2015

#TreasuryTuesday. *46 by Skeinofwool

 
This weeks treasury Tuesday shows us a treasury made by Skeinofwool which I was featured in but its a little bit different to the normal treasuries I feature.
Normally a treasury is a group of up to 16 items which has a common theme, this week however there is no theme. Every so often I find my items have been entered in a treasury because the creator either wants to showcase a group of items they love or, as I suspect with this one. They have made the treasury to help the people they are featuring be seen.
The item I had included in the treasury called *46 is my bumblebee set of earrings and necklace I have for sale in my shop Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
 
 
 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment