Adsense

Sunday 4 October 2015

Featured Item. Mixed Metal Bracelet.



This weeks featured item, is one which I had been planning for a while to make. I loved the idea of using more then one metal and complimenting then with each other. From that idea was born the mixed metal sun bracelet.

Made with a Tibetan silver sun charm which I cut the loop off, it was then glued onto a copper filigree which mirrored the suns shape to suggest the rays.
To the filigree I connected the bronze triangle connectors and picked out some fiery red reds to compliment the design.
The red beads are all porcelain and finish the end of the extension chain as well.

 
 To buy this one of a kind mixed metal bracelet it is £10.00 with £3.50 United Kingdom Postage and packaging. I do also postage post aboard.

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.


To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment