Adsense

Sunday 25 October 2015

Featured Item. Blue Choker Necklace

 
Each week I feature an item from my shop Fashion Magpie Jewellery for you to read about. The item this week is the Blue Choker Necklace.
The necklace sits around the collar bone of the neck so is quite short with a large pendant. The pendant is a bronze disk with blue jewel enamel and glitter. Jewel enamel is a UTEE resin which sets like marble and appears to have several layers to the colour. The glitter I used is a heat sensitive glitter which bonds it's self to the hot jewel enamel when it was setting.


I decided the beads should repeat themselves so I started with light blue Swarovski crystals which sparkle almost as much as the glitter in the pendant. I spaced these with oval beads of the same shade of blue then contrasted with a darker blue. In between the dark blue beads, I decided to use bronze tone accent beads, to mirror the bronze of the pendant.

 
For the upper half of the necklace I set out the beads the same way but instead of the diamond shaped bronze tone accent beads I used a pretty round flower patterned bead.
 
 
 
 
 To buy this Blue Choker Necklace it is £12.95 with £3.20  UK postage and packaging. I also do international postage.


You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment