Adsense

Wednesday 1 July 2015

New in June to Fashion Magpie Jewellery

Once I month usually at the start of the month I publish this post to update you on what I've been up to here at fashion magpie jewellery.
In June I've been really busy with orders coming from both Etsy and Folksy.
The new tagging system on folksy seems to be working to encourage sales and I've been setting time a side every so often to work on my 100+ items in that shop. The new tags, are single words used to describe the item, I get five to use then if someone typed in one of those 5 words my item will come up in that search list.
Over on Etsy I've added a new weddings section to my shop, now that where in to weddings season.
Of course I've also been adding new items for sale in both shops also, which you can find below.


 
 
 
 
 
 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment