Adsense

Monday 6 July 2015

Featured Item. Long Dangle Earrings.

Hello and welcome to this weeks featured item the Long Dangle Earrings.


The idea for these came from a pair of earrings I made of bronze just like them. They had a bronze chain with a 8mm Swarovski bronze colour d bead on the end. They sold immediately so I decided to make a silver pair with the same design.
These earrings became the second pieces of my new wedding section on etsy. I can imagine the bride with her hair tied back in a bun and a strapless dress with these earrings in her ears. I think that would look beautiful!
My favourite part of these earrings is the bead. At a casual glance it doesn't look that spectacular but take a closer look and you can see this bead has a soft blue glow within and shimmers with a rainbow of other colours in the light, transforming this little bead into an opalescent beauty.


The long dangle earrings are completely nickel free, so no horrible allergic reactions.

If you would like to be the one to buy the Long Dangle Earrings it is £6.00 with £1.95 UK Postage and packaging. I do also post aboard.

It will come to you wrapped and in an organza gift bag.

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment