Adsense

Friday 31 July 2015

Folksy Friday. 5 Favourite Flower Items.


It's been a while since I last did a Folksy Friday blog post but like the Treasury Tuesday posts there something I love to do. Sometimes I can feel like I'm just constantly spamming you with post after post about Fashion Magpie Jewellery, so it's nice to occasionally take a step back and say 'hey take a look at these other shops, there cool too!'
I decided that for my first post back I'd do a flower inspired post with 5 of my favourite flowery pieces on Folksy.

1. The first piece I came across was this lolly pop with a viola inside. I love that people are starting to use more edible flowers in there food and this lolly is a good example of that. It's by Eat My Flowers and you'll find your spoilt for choice with flavours.

£3.00
Free Delivery
 
2. The next piece I chose is from Allana Morrison Photography and Handmade crafts. Allana has lots of flowery photography to chose from but I picked this Bluebell Path picture because it reminded me of a walk I used to go on in a wood called bluebell wood (not sure if that was it's actual name but it's what we called it.)
This picture really looks like how I remember walks there and I think that is what photography should do. It should transport you somewhere else.
 
£5.00
£1.94 UK P+P
 
 
3. When I first found this next piece I thought wow, that's beautiful. The colours are so vivid and strong. These are the type of orchids I'd like in my wedding bouquet someday.
then I read the description and was blown away again. This is actually a real flower which has been preserved in resin by Caven Of Jewels. 
Very impressive piece!

 
£25.00
£3.20 UK P+P
 
4. I wanted to make this list as diverse as I could and add different types of crafts as each number on the list. So I searched for cards with a flower on and among all the cards which where literally a card with a flower on it I found this one. I love the imagination in the image and the bright summery colours of this Flower Lion Card by Hannah Hinchman Illustration.
 
£2.50
£1.00 UK P+P
 
5. The last item in my flower list just had to be a Tulip. It's my favourite flower and something which I always plant out in my garden, so I chose this stained glass sun catcher by JOYSofGLASS.
It was the bright red of the tulips which drew me to this piece, the red tulips are my favourite. It really striking with the clear glass background and I would love to have it hanging in my own window.
 
£22.50
£3.50 UK P+P
 
That concludes the list of the 5 favourite flower items. If you would like to buy any of these items are take a look at them just click the name of the item under each picture.

 

All opinions expressed in this post are my own points of view.
 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment