Adsense

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Kaleidoscope 4 by Dei Dreams

Today I entered a few of my pieces from Fashion Magpie Jewellery to be considered for a Etsy treasury, which in short is a kind of list with a theme.
The group I use is a facebook group called Etsy UK Networking group, every Tuesday this group allows its members to request makes to make up a treasury from. For example you want to make a orange treasury so you post that your making a treasury with the theme of orange and others from the group can comment with an orange item from there shop. You then pick what you like and add it to your treasury.
I like going through the posts and seeing what people are looking for then commenting with something I think would suit. It was while doing this I found Dei Dreams from Dei Dreamcatchers was wanting some items for a treasury.




The treasury was named kaleidoscope and it's a wonderful make of colours and pieces, including my purple Dichroic Glass Stud Earrings from my shop.

 
 
 You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.


To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment