Adsense

Wednesday 29 July 2015

New in July To Fashion Magpie Jewellery

 
 
Published once a month this blog post is to help you keep up to date with Fashion Magpie Jewellery and tell you what has happened in the previous month.
It's been a quiet month of July for sales, compared to the last 2 months which has seen a lot of growth for the shop. However I have taken this as an opportunity to learn and progress by jewellery making and I have launched a new range of rings made out of some galvanised wire I found in a drawer. You can read more about it in a post I published earlier in the month for the first of these rings, the Steampunk cog ring.
Another skill I have decided to improve is making charm bracelets. I've decided these popular additions to my shop should be made more, so I've started to look into buying more charms and making themed bracelets. By themed I don't mean doing countless Disney inspired stuff, I don't think that's the way to go and getting the copyright to do that would be too much of a headache. I mean doing flower inspired, leaf inspired, owl inspired etc etc.
Lastly I think I'm going to stop doing so much of the silver jewellery and focus more on the bronze. I find the market for jewellery is already saturated enough that I need to set my self apart and I feel that bronze is the way to go. What do you think?
To start August 2015 off on the right foot, you will be able to find me on the 1st August at Crawcrook summer fair on the border with County Durham and Gateshead. I think this will be my biggest event to date which I have taken Fashion Magpie Jewellery to and it's outdoors which given the weather lately is making me a little nervous. Whatever the weather you will be able to find me ready to go and I hope it is a successful day. I will of course keep you up to date with how I do!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
 

No comments:

Post a Comment