Adsense

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Featured item. Green Emperor Earrings

Every Sunday I feature a post from my shop, Fashion Magpie Jewellery. This week is the much admired Green Emperor Earrings.


These earrings where one of the first I made with kidney wire fastening on the top which give the earrings a long elegant look when worn.
The main body of the earring has a 8mm green glass bead and flower bead cap. Below hangs a Emperor Napoleon coin, made of thin brass made to look like bronze.

 
The reverse of the coin looks the picture below.

 
The roman emperor earrings also had another first for me, because they where also the first item I had after joining Etsy that made it into a Treasury. A treasury is a collection of items which someone adds to a list, normally they have a common theme. The treasury these earrings are in is called coin collector and is by Heather from MommySewAwesome. (Click here to have a look)


Starting next Tuesday I've decided to start running a new blog post on Tuesdays called treasury Tuesdays showcasing any treasuries I've been added to and any I've made myself. Hope you enjoy them, it's a great feature on Etsy and helps you to find new shops you may never of even heard of before they got featured.


The Emperor Earrings are now sold since publishing this post.

 You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links


Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment