Adsense

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Dragonflies by Leah Wilkinson of FashionMagpieJewels

Treasury Tuesday is when etsy shop owners make a list with a theme of other people's items. Today I have made a treasury with the theme of dragonflies.


Originally I tried to do this treasury last week but when I posted on my favourite Facebook group last week, I got one person only, showing me there dragonfly make. This week I decided to try again and I got a better response and filled in the gaps with pieces from my favourite shops.


Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment