Adsense

Saturday 30 May 2015

Featured Item. Sunflower Bracelet

Every Sunday I feature an item from my shops on Etsy.com and Folksy.com. This gives me a chance to explain how the piece came about and any inspiration I had. This week is the turn of the Sunflower Bracelet.
 

This is the perfect bracelet to feature this week as we look forward to June and we can hopefully start thinking of Summer. I say hopefully because so far although the weather is getting slightly better here in North East England it's still very cold and I'm desperate for some sun with a bit of warmth to it!!
Anyway it hasn't stopped me going in my garden and my sunflowers are growing nicely in the greenhouse.
This bracelet was inspired by this yearning for warmer weather, the sunflower on the pendant is so cheerful and bright so I picked out beads to match. By late summer in the garden, the colours are getting stronger after the pale pastel shades of spring. Keeping this in mind, I picked out burnt oranges, bright yellows and deep blues with peaches which are all colours which also look great with the bronze too.


The sunflower is glued onto a bronze filigree which is flower like and blooms around the petals of the sunflower.

To buy this summery Sunflower bracelet it is £10 with £3.20 UK postage and packaging. I also can post aboard.
It will come to you wrapped and in an organza gift bag.

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links


Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment