Adsense

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Featured Item. Rose and Laurel Necklace

Every Sunday I feature a item from my shop, Fashion Magpie Jewellery. This week is the Laurel and Rose Necklace.

 
This necklace has a simple design I made last December 2014. I has a cross filigree which is wrapped around a bronze wreath of laurels and berries. In the centre I glued a peach coloured rose which fits perfectly in the middle. It almost feels like it was meant for that space!
The chain is made up of 4mm beads I brought from Hobbycraft with my birthday money (my birthday is also in December.) The colour of the beads go really well with bronze, they look the same colour as a cup of tea when in the light.


On Etsy this necklace is one of my top 5 items with favourites! It has 140, something I'm quite proud of.
It measures inches and sits just below the collar bone, making it perfect for a top with a cowl neck jumper or scoop neck top.



If you'd like to buy the laurel and rose necklace it will come wrapped and in an organza gift bag
All the pieces I make are one of a kind and can be brought from my shop called Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
The Laurel and Rose Necklace is £12.50 with £3.20 UK postage and packaging. I also post aboard.

 You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links


Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment