Adsense

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Helping you with the perfect weddings.

Every week I show you a treasury from Etsy.com which I have either made or been featured in. A treasury is a list anyone on Etsy can make which has a common theme. This week I'm featuring treasuries I've been featured in which have the theme of weddings.
I find these treasuries particularly useful for planning my own wedding and love browsing what people have found to feature in their wedding themed treasury.

The first treasury I'm going to show you is a one called Wonderful Weddings by Hectors House Craft. This treasury has some beautiful wedding dresses and I love the bunting.

 
The piece I have featured in this treasury is the Wedding Leaf Earrings, which are available from my shop for £6.

 
The second treasury today I have to show is called Bridal Bliss by The Moss Root Designs. I love the candles in this treasury, I've tried to make some them before and found it's much more difficult then it looks.
 
 
In this treasury the piece I have featured is my lovely Long Dangling Earrings, also for £6.





Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment