Adsense

Monday 25 May 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Green Treasury by Sarah Jones of TwiggyPeasticks

I love treasury Tuesday it's a way to show off all the lovely shops on Etsy.com and take some time out from continuously promoting yourself! A treasury is a list you can make up on Etsy which as a common theme. Each week I show you either a treasury I've made or a one I'm included in.
This week I'm showing you a treasury I was included in, in April called Green Treasury by Sarah Jones of TwiggyPeasticks.

 
I tried to pick out a piece I like most from this collect but found it hard. I'm not normally one for green, but the items in this treasury have caught my attention. Take a look and see if you can choose?
 
The piece I have in this treasury is my Green Embossed Necklace, which I was thrilled to have included. Before this the necklace was one of my least favourite pieces on Etsy but this treasury gave it a big boost and pushed it into the public.



Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment