Adsense

Saturday 30 May 2015

New in May to Fashion Magpie Jewellery

Welcome to my monthly blog post to tell you what is new in May at Fashion Magpie Jewellery. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the goings on in your favourite shops, so once a month I write this blog post to help catch you up on the newest items to Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
It's been a busy month this May with orders going as far away as the USA, Not bad for a little ran from Northumberland, England. I've been quite proud of my little business this month!
If you remember last month in April, I told you I moved some of my jewellery into a shop in Hexham called Gifted of Hexham. I popped by the other day to see how they where doing and found I had a pair of earrings had sold to a man who had brought them for his wife as a surprise present.
This month I've been hard at work trying to build up the listings in my Etsy shop, I'm aiming for 100 listing and I'm up to just over 70.
Unfortunately with all the promotion of Etsy my Folksy.com shop has been a little neglected, however I was pleased to find that even though I hadn't been promoting the shop was still doing well in it's stats and even kept on selling.
The pieces I've made this May have had a very pink and girly theme to them. My favourite piece has to be the donut bracelet, I think the donuts look beautiful if you study them closely. Within the initial pink you also find a wealth of purples and other shades of pink mingling together like water. Very happy with how they turned out.



 

 
 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment