Adsense

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Depth by Oksana

Every week I feature a Etsy treasury I'm either featured in or have made myself. A treasury is a list you can make on Etsy.com which has a common theme. This week I'm featuring a treasury I've been included in called Depth by Oksana.

 

I think this is one of my favourite treasuries Fashion Magpie Jewellery has been included in so far, the colours are fantastic and the items are all something I'd buy for myself.
The piece I have included in it is my midnight blue necklace and earrings set which was also in the handmadeuk winter showcase last December.
 
 
 




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment