Adsense

Tuesday 2 June 2015

Treasury Tuesday. All things horses by Leah Wilkinson of FashionMagpieJewels




For Treasury Tuesday this week I've chosen to make my own treasury of items to show you. A treasury is a list of items on Etsy.com which have a common theme, My theme is All Things Horse. Originally this treasury was meant to be just horses as a celebration of the new horse racing season in Britain but this was harder then it should have been to find pieces to put in. So instead of abandon the idea I instead decided to expand it to include other horse types. These included, unicorns, zebras and donkeys.
The treasury still isn't full so if you have a etsy shop with a horse related piece in it you would like added to the treasury please write your link in the commons below and add it to the treasury.


Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment