Adsense

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Nautical Treasuries By Secret Squirel

This treasury Tuesday I've been thinking of the seaside since the good weather finally rolled into the british isles so I thought the perfect treasury to show you could be one I was included in called Nautical Treasures by Georgina Young of Secret Squirrel13.
Before I show you the treasury I thought I'd give a brief description of what a treasury is. For those who don't know it's a list which can be created on Etsy.com which normally have a theme. Each week I pick a treasury I've either made or been featured in to show you.


It's a fun treasury this week with lots of colour and bags of creativity. The piece I have featured in this treasury is the nautical inspired wrap bracelet from my shop, with red white and navy seed beads on memory wire and finished with a drawbench bead of crimson red with a stripe of silver and cobalt blue.








Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment