Adsense

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Bristish Woodland by Leah Wilkinson of Fashion MagpieJewellery


Yesterday I set my fellow etsy shop owners a challenge to show me all their lovely makes with the theme of woodland. I wasn't disappointed! I had over 50 posts showing me woodland pieces so I decided to make more then one treasury with this theme.
Encase you don't know what a treasury is, its a list of items, up to 16, normally with a common theme which are complied into a treasury on Etsy.com.
Part one of the woodland themed treasuries is called British Woodland part 1: Trees.


Part 1, as the title suggests, is mainly trees and other nature related pieces which you would find if you went to the woods today. Out of the two treasuries, I think this one has the most pieces in which I would want for myself.
Part 2 is called British Woodland Part 2: Animals.

 
This treasury focus' more on the animals who live in the woods and I love the imagination in these pieces.
Please click on the links to view these treasuries
Part 1 click here
Part 2 click here





Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment