Adsense

Sunday 7 June 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Bridal Bliss by Moss Root Designs

Welcome to Treasury Tuesday, where I share a treasury from etsy.com I have either been entered into or made myself. For though of you who don't know what a treasury is, it is basically a list of 16 items which someone makes up, normally with a common theme in mind.
This week I am celebrating all things weddings and started off the week with my featured item, the wedding leaf earring and necklace. So keeping with this week I've chosen to show you a treasury I was added to called Bridal Bliss by Moss Root Designs.

 
I love the candles in this treasury and I have the mold which makes the tubular rose candle, it looks easy but take it from me it is not. So I can appreciate first hand how good these candles are!
The piece Fashion Magpie Jewellery have in this treasury is are the long dangling earrings. A simple design of a pearlescent white bead on the end of a chain, they look very elegant when worn.






Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment