Adsense

Sunday 2 November 2014

Featured Item. Blue Funnel Earrings

This week is the Blue Funnel Earrings I'll be celebrating as my featured item from my shop on Folksy.com , Fashion Magpie Jewellery.

 
These earrings are always admired at craft fairs but alas have not sold yet.
 I made these a while ago with antiqued bronze funnels I brought. The funnels are wire that has been expertly wrapped into the shape. At the bottom of the funnel I have a lovely deep blue porcelain bead and a little bead cap to finish.
 
My inspiration for these came after watching 'Who do you think you?' on BBC. It had June Brown, who plays Dot Branning/ Cotton, on looking for her family history and at one part, she had some very similar earrings in. I loved the shape of them so looked into making something like them, these earrings are the result of that process. 

All my items come to you in a little silver organza gift bag.
 
I have these earrings for sale for £6.00 with £1.95 postage and packaging for UK (I can post outside UK too)
 
You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment