Adsense

Thursday 6 November 2014

Folksy Friday. Moustaches galore for Movember

Not to sure where this current craze started to grow a moustache for November, now renamed Movember. I've heard the male grooming industry are hit hard each November as men everywhere ditch their razors for a month and grow it out.
Inspired by this craze I've complied a list of moustache themed pieces from Folksy for you to enjoy. As always if you like what you see feel free to share this post or if I've inspired you to indulge in this craze you can click on any of the links in this post.

My first item is Organic baby Harlem pants with a colourful moustache design by BellaOski Designs. I love the colour in this fun design. If you like this design check out their other items, they are virtually a one stop shop for moustache designed baby accessories such as booties, dribble bibs and the pants I'm featuring here.

Staying with the baby theme, I have this adorable baby booties in white with a hand painted moustache design. This design is by so small shoes.
Next up I have chosen a extra large pencil case with a steampunk kinda of feel to it. Katherine Thompson Handmade have made this pencil case for teenagers and I'm sure I know plenty of teenagers who would use this for school. I especially like the big fluffy white moustashe in the middle it remembers me of a Disney character but I can't quite remember which one!
 
My last item is a mug cosy crocheted by Wife of Brian. I think mug cosy's are unvalued and should be used more, my brother got me one for Christmas one year and there great, no more burning myself on the mug!
I should also mention that if you are a fan of Movember this shop is the place to visit to celebrate all that is Movember!
 
As always if you have enjoyed this post you can share it in the social media links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment