Adsense

Sunday 26 October 2014

Featured Item. Red Swirl Earrings

Welcome to the featured item for this week from my folksy.com shop. Each week I show you a item from my Fashion Magpie Jewellery shop and tell you a little about it.
This week it is the turn of the Red Swirl Earrings.
 
These earrings where made with a Tibetan silver charm I chose because of its Celtic inspired swirls. Originally the centre was blank so I added a small red diamante to each side in the middle to give the charm a bit of interest. Below this I added a clear crystal teardrop. The earrings hang from nickel free ear hook. I'm always careful with my silver products to make sure they are nickel free as I know from my own allergy to nickel what a pain it is to find beautiful silver coloured earrings that are nickel free. I'm told they add the nickel to make the silver shine although I can't say whether or not that is true, it's just what I was told.
 
All my items come to you in a little silver organza gift bag.
 
I have these earrings for sale for £6.00 with £1.95 postage and packaging for UK (I can post outside UK too)
 
You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment