Adsense

Saturday 8 November 2014

Featured Item. Midnight Blue Flower and Jewel Enamel Necklace and Stud Earrings Set

This weeks featured item was a bit of a no brainer to choose.
I'm proud to tell you my Midnight Blue flower jewel enamel necklace and earrings set got selected to be in UK Handmade's Christmas issue of their online magazine. As a result my views have gone up twice fold at Fashion Magpie Jewellery and I've sold a few pieces so I'm one happy girl at the moment!!

UK Handmade say, "the UK Handmade showcase brings you a varied selection of UK based designers and makers who produce quality, unique items for all the family, many of which are bespoke, and all made with the care and attention that just can’t be found on the high street."

Here is a link for the magazine (Click Here)


 This Necklace started out with the Jewel Enamel drop and stud earrings and went from there. The blue in the jewel enamel is mixed with jet black to give a deep midnight blue colour which the bronze of the setting sets off beautifully.

Next came the flower, this was actually a free gift I received when I ordered some settings one time and I'd been saving it for the perfect project. I love the swirls within the flower design, I think it gives it a lovely vintage feel, almost art nouveau.

The beads started out as just the blue beads but when I held it up it didn't look right, so I decided to carry on the vintage feel of the necklace and added the two faux pearls to the bead strands.
The only thing left was to add the chain.

I really love this set and I'm so happy it has been loved as much by UK Handmade to feature in the showcase.

All my items come to you in a little silver organza gift bag.
 
I have these for sale for £19.99 with £3.20 postage and packaging for UK (I can post outside UK too)
 
You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment