Adsense

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Folksy Friday. 5 of the best gifts for the man in your life.

I find the men in my life really hard to buy for, I always leave them till last at Christmas and I'm looking for birthday presents at least a few months in advance. If your the same as me and find your self panic buying at the last moment, help is at hand.
I've picked out 5 items from folksy this week with the view of ending your panic buying and get something handcrafted and unique for those hard to buy for men.

My first item is Men's Wash bag with moustache by Ornament. This bag comes in other designs if your getting sick of the moustache craze that seems to have gripped the nation. This is just what you need for the image conscious man in your life. The motif is leather and it has a waterproof lining, it also comes with silver d ring so you can hang it up when your not using it.

My partner loves dragons and I picked these little guys partly because of that fact. I think these dragon cufflinks in sterling silver are smart and have a simple design making them the ideal present for your own dragon fanatic. Made by Huiyi Tan.

This next item is for your superhero worshipper. What do you get when you cross Batman and beer? A Batman beer opener  key ring by Stuff and Nonsense. Each one is completely unique and you can say for certain no one else will have one.

I love the design on this t shirt, it has a cleverly woven pattern of chains and wheels for this interesting design called Chain Reaction by Sold.

The last piece is a case for an MacBook Air. The wolf is beautiful and has a very powerful stare with his vivid blue eyes. The piece is by Modern and Vintage, a shop on folksy I have a particular fondness for and it is called Macbook Air 11" Case, Macbook Air 13" Case, Laptop Sleeve, Wolf.
 
Hope this has helped you solve a few a few problems, please share this post with others to so that we can help others to find that elusive gift.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment