Adsense

Monday 2 November 2015

#TreasuryTuesday Harvest by Twiggy Peasticks

 
Treasury Tuesday is a showcase of up to 16 items from Etsy.com, the American craft and vintage website.
This week I'm showcasing a treasury my black berry earrings where featured in called Harvest. It encapsulates everything that is good about this time of year in one treasury. I love it!
The treasury is by a jewellery shop called Twiggy Peasticks.
 
These are the earrings below which I have in the treasury from my shop Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
 
£6.00
 
Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment