Adsense

Monday 2 November 2015

#TreasuryTuesday Nature's Jewelry by Spider Fly Clothing

 
This weeks beautiful leaf inspired treasury from Etsy.com is brought to you by Spider Fly Clothing. My double leaf bracelet is featured in the treasury called Nature's Jewelry.
There is a lovely mix of jewellery in this treasury and it really deserves to be seen, I especially like the beaded bee necklace.
The piece I have in this treasury is the joined leaf bracelet available in my shop Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
 
 
 
£10





Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment