Adsense

Saturday 7 November 2015

New in October for Fashion Magpie Jewellery


Welcome to Octobers catch up for Fashion Magpie Jewellery, where you can get up to date with the latest from my shop.
In October I Signed up for 5th December market, back at Morpeth town hall in Northumberland. It's promising to be better then last time but we'll have to wait and see. It's on the same day as the towns farmers market again which is right outside the doors. This time instead of being down stairs we'll be upstairs in the grand hall, while another craft fair set up by the children of the town will occupy the downstairs hall we where in before.
October has been a month of trying to balance life just right (which I'm still perfecting!) I've been doing the supervisor job at my day job and then coming home to try and find time for my shop which I must admit I prefer pouring my time into. I won't lie, it has been a struggle to juggle them both, but this shop means the world to me and I'm passionate about helping it succeed, so in the end it's worth it, just tiring!
Below are the items I've made in October, hope you like them!

£12.95
 
£12.95
 
£3.00

£6.00

£6.00

£6.00 


You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment