Adsense

Friday 6 November 2015

Folksy Friday. Time to snuggle up at home.


In this Folksy Friday I'm focusing on the cosier side to this time of year. Out side it maybe getting colder but inside we can enjoy the comforts of home, made a little easier with these 5 buys I have selected to show you.
When I was choosing which pieces to feature I kept an image in my mind of coming home to a warm house with a fire and blankets to snuggle up into, the colour I kept thinking of was warm reds and cinnamon. The patterns where Scandinavian and geometric prints. Of course everyone is different this is just my interpretation.

1. First thing i do after a cold walk home is put the kettle on for a cup of tea.
These cupcake tea bags are made by Cush-N-Craft.

£2.49
2. If it's a particularly cold day I like to make up a hot water bottle with the left over water from the kettle after my cup of tea.
I love the colours in this hot water bottle cover by Selvage.

£20.00

3. So you got your cup of tea and hot water bottle, it time to cosy up now with some woolly hedgehog socks by Fir Tree Knitwear
 
£28.00
4. The next step of 'operation get warm and cosy' is to get a blanket. This gorgeous red rustic blanket box is both styles hand practical. It's a beautiful piece of work by Very Woody Things

£85.00
5. And in the blanket box is of course the blanket you wrap up in. You'll definitely feel warm with this beautiful autumnal blanket by Simply Blankets.

£54.00

 Hope you have enjoyed browsing through this collection of cosy items and if you would like to see more about any of the items features just click on the artists name or the title under the picture





Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment