Adsense

Thursday 12 March 2015

Thursday Throwback. Andres Rambour

Normally when I do a blog post about an jeweller, I'll look through the internet and compile as much information as I can about that person then I go through my research and I'll decide the pieces I'm going to write about in the finished piece. This week however I found a man called Andres Rambour, his pieces of jewellery are beautiful and use the twisting and interlacing lines of the art Nouveau period. Finding pieces of his jewellery to show you was easy, however finding anything at all about the man himself has proved fruitless, he's invisible. So rather then write a piece about him I'm instead just going to show you the pieces he has made and let them tell you everything you need to know about the individual behind them.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment