Adsense

Monday 30 March 2015

New In March To Fashion Magpie Jewellery

Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the goings on in your favourite shops, so once a month I write this blog post to help catch you up on the newest items to Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
I'm especially pleased this month with the pieces I've made, I may have excelled myself?! I particularly like the new crystal earrings and I'm going to be featuring crystals more from now on in my designs. I'm also pleased with the bow earrings, I love the old, rustic kind of look they have, plus there light and small which makes them great for every day use.
Which ones are your favourites? Please comment below the post and let me know what you think.



 
 

 
£6

That's all of March 2015 for you, if you would like to buy any of these pieces just click on the name of the picture and the link will take you to them.
Now with March it's time to start focusing on April and Easter.
 

Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.
 
To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment