Adsense

Sunday 22 March 2015

Featured Item. Dragonfly Necklace

The featured item this week for made for the lover of chunky necklaces. Most of my jewellery I make is dainty and delicate but after doing a few craft fairs I found people where asking for chunky pieces to, so I came home and set about making from something a little chunkier then my normal pieces. The result was the Dragonfly Necklace.


I started with the pendant which was a large Vintaj dragonfly and a donut of jewel enamel, made up of clear jewel enamel and blue sapphire jewel enamel. I wrapped the tail of the dragonfly through the donut as though it had picked it up. Next I set about setting out how I wanted the beads by placing them on a bead board until I had a order I was happy with before putting them all together.

 
The necklace is made up of various beads in turquoise, gold and blue with a bronze chain around the neck with the added exception of the bird case with hanging Swarovski crystal.
 
Measures 24inches
Will come wrapped and in an organza gift bag
All the pieces I make are one of a kind and can be brought from my shop called Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
The Necklace and earrings set with crystals is £12.50 with £3.20 UK postage and packaging. I also post aboard.
You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links
 

1 comment:

  1. Another important decision that you would have to make is that of selecting the material of your wedding ring. There are plenty of options right from the popular yellow gold to white gold and silver as well as platinum and there are a few couples who even prefer chrome plated rings. Whiskey Barrel Rings

    ReplyDelete