Adsense

Thursday 12 March 2015

Featured Item. Crystal Necklace And Earrings Set.

As it is Mothers Day today, I decided the perfect piece to feature this week would be a piece my own mother likes from my shop. The Necklace and Earrings Set With Crystals.

This is a relatively new piece to my shop, made only a few weeks ago. I brought the crystals without a project in mind for them, I just loved the colours. When they arrived I found their pictures hadn't done them justice, they where even more beautiful. The colours where so rich and on the back they where still beautiful, they didn't have the usual plain white which some crystals have to enhance there colour, instead they have a green pearlescent colour to them.
As I decided what to do with them I found the purple hues of the front of the grade AAA crystals went really well with bronze so I began to experiment with various filigree pieces I had in my box. I didn't want to had to much to them, as I wanted them to be noticed for the crystals more then anything else, so I kept the design minimal adding a filigree bead cone to the top of each then a simple row of 4mm purple bicone beads.
With the success of this piece I've resolved to buy more crystals like this for future projects and I'll start a new line in Fashion Magpie Jewellery with the crystals.

 All the pieces I make are one of a kind and can be brought from my shop on folksy called Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
The Necklace and earrings set with crystals is £19.99 with £3.20 UK postage and packaging. I also post aboard.
You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment