Adsense

Thursday 29 January 2015

Folksy Friday. Valentines card for your Valentine

The first major event in the western calendar is coming up soon, and whether you love or loathe it Valentines Day is nearly here.

So it's time get all romantic and gooey and search for Valentines cards for that special someone so why not buy handmade this year and check out this list of cards I found on folksy.com.

My first card I picked out is for the single people who have to endure all this loved up stuff whilst being single. The cards called Valentine's card - anti Valentine's - Happy Singles Awareness Day and is by Dickins ink. I love the idea behind this card, why should it be only the couples who get a card?!

The next one I picked because I love the swirling pattern of the design. Its not your typical valentines day card but I love the imagination in Maps of My Heart valentines card by Sylvie Howlitt Papercuts.

This next card is one I think my fiancĂ© would like. He loves dragons, our mantel piece is covered in them. I like the way the dragons kissing creates a heart, it's something different from the tradtion swan picture. This card is called Dragon Valentine's Day Card - Red Dragon Card - Welsh Dragon - Valentine by Teeth and Claws.

Thought I'd go more traditional with this next card and pick one which just says I love You with a bit of red sparkle. This card is called Love You Printed Cards and is by photographer Allana Morrison Photography and Handmade Crafts.

Lastly something for someone with a sense of humour. You've found Him/her at last and you're hunting for a card for valentines day to tell them just that. Why not go for this funny card called You're Nice Valentines Card and tell it like it is. Straight to the point!
This quirky card is by Dig the Earth and is 100% biodegradable as well as the envelope. So you get to make your loved one smile and help to save the planet!

If you would like to buy any of these cards for your Valentine you can click on the coloured link.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment