Adsense

Thursday 22 January 2015

Featured item. Amethyst Necklace

Recently I took it upon myself to go through all my photos and re photo some. One of those to be photographed was the Amethyst Necklace.

This necklace is made with chips of amethyst strung onto tiger wire with various charms and beads in between. Bead cones hide where the chain meets the three strands of Amethyst.
 
Amethyst is a purple Quartz found in South America and Africa as well as the Ural Mountains in Russia. 
Amethyst is one of the most popular stones for healing.

If you think you would love to own this piece, It is £12.50 with £3.20 UK post and packaging. Of course with all my items I'm also happy to post aboard.


All items come wrapped and in an organza gift bag.

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment