Adsense

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Folksy Friday. When in doubt add glitter!

If you're ever in doubt add glitter! I saw this on a cushion the other day and immediately thought of a few friends who use this motto daily.
This weeks Count down is for those of you who love a bit of sparkle!

My house is in need of lampshades at the moment so the last few weeks I've been browsing to see what is available on Folksy. That was when I found this gorgeous Drum Lampshade in Matt Black With Heavy Beaded Fringe, unfortunately it won't fit in with any of my rooms deco but I'd be tempted to chance a whole room to fit it in! It's by Silkworm and Cottontails (reminds me of Beatrix Potter names) who also do lots of other, equally beautiful pieces.


The next design is a simple one I've thought about making in the past. It's by Shine On who have applied nail varnish to the back of a domed glass cabochon to create these sparkling Blue Glitter Bobby Pins.
I love this next piece, it's similar to the pieces I make in my own shop. It called Vintage Feel Handmade Heart & Bow Bracelet (that's the shorten version of the name) and although the glittery hearts look brown in this picture they actually react to the light and can shine, gold or orange as well the brown. This lovely bracelet is made by The Mucky Pup Gallery who as well as jewellery also make bunting, original artwork and merino wool artwork.
 
With all the excitement of Christmas and New Year sometimes people with birthdays this time of year can be a little forgotten. So help cheer them up and show a little sparkle with this Unicorn Glitter Acrylic Cake Topper. Glamglass Gifts and Supplies do a little of everything and are a one stop shop to buy all your party gear and maybe pick up a few craft supplies too!
 
The last piece is Winter Solitude- Kestrel Winter scene - original painting by Cerysanne. This artist also known as WirelifeArt does some truly stunning drawings.
I love kestrels, and often see them when I'm out and about. Just one of the perks of being a country girls! The way this bird is sitting is the way I see them when I'm, just sitting surveying their territory. I like the little added detail of glitter to the branches to.

 If you would like to buy any of the items listed above just click on their coloured links and you'll be taken over to them.
To share this post don't forget the links below.

No comments:

Post a Comment