Adsense

Wednesday 17 December 2014

Featured Item. Red Art Nouveau Inspired Lady. Bracelet and Earrings set

Today is my Birthday and I've decided to feature a item this week which I love more then the other pieces in my shop. My featured item this week is Red Art Nouveau inspired Lady. Bracelet and Earrings set.


My favourite era of style I love to draw inspiration from is the Art Nouveau movement of the 40's. I love the flowing lines, the beautiful woman and the colour of the period. I even did a series of posts in honour of the movement and it was during this time I made this set.
Originally it was just going to be earrings and I picked out blood red nugget beads because I love the contrast between silver and red, there a beautiful combination. 


I loved them so much that I decided to make a pair for my self, unfortunately when I looked in my little tray of charms I only had one lady left. However it was this that gave me the idea to make a bracelet to go with it and I set to work on the second half the set. When I was finished I was really glad I went with the decision to make the bracelet, I think they look great together.


I hope one day someone finds this set and gives them a home and loves them as much as I loved making them.

If you think that person is you or know someone who would adore them, they are £12.00 with £3.20 UK post and packaging from www.folksy.com/fashionmagpiejewellery. Of course with all my items I'm also happy to post aboard.


All items come wrapped and in an organza gift bag.

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment