Adsense

Saturday 13 December 2014

Featured Item. Snowflake Earrings

There is just 10 days left until Christmas and keeping with the Christmas theme at the moment, my featured item this week is my Snowflake Earrings.


These fantastic little earrings will have you feeling Christmassy in no time with there sparkly little Swarovski crystal and snowflake charm there just what you need this Christmas. 
There £6 with £1.95 postage and available from www.folksy.com/fashionmagpiejewellery, if you want these before Christmas please order before next Saturday 20th December. Unfortunately if you live aboard I can't get these to you before Christmas now.
 
You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

Next Sunday will be my birthday and to celebrate my featured item will be one of my favourites in my shop at the moment.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment