Adsense

Sunday 19 October 2014

Featured Item. The dragonfly bracelet.

I've been doing a lot of promoting lately with this blog but it has been becoming more and more obvious to me that I am neglecting to show you Fashion Magpie Jewellery which this blog is named after, so to remedy this I have decided to start a weekly feature where I show you one item from my shop and tell you a little bit about the item.
For my first post I've chosen to go with my favourite piece in my shop at the moment, my dragonfly bracelet.
 
I made this bracelet at the beginning of October 2014 by trapping a 8mm dichroic glass cabochon under a Vintaj lily leaf donut, which I bent the lilies just slightly to better show the cabochon. I then wrapped a star shaped filigree around from the back to hold it in place.
 
 
Using a hole punch I made holes for the intricately designed Trinity brass dragonflies to hold onto with jump rings. Next I individually added the golden orangey coloured beads, then added some chain to the end and finished with hoop and T bar fastening.
At the request of the customer I can change the length of the chain to suit their wrist size. At the moment the bracelet measures 9 inches long.

All my items I have for sale I sell in an organza gift bag.

I have the dragonfly bracelet for sale at £10.00 with £1.95 postage and packaging to the UK (other countries can be posted to)

Another way to buy is to visit me this sat, 25th October 2014 at Bellingham town hall between 10-4
 

No comments:

Post a Comment