Adsense

Friday 3 October 2014

Folksy Friday. World Smile day

Happy world smile day!
The photo below is one I've come across a million times over on the internet but I love it and the message it sends is just perfect for this post today.

I thought today I'd celebrate all that makes me smile so I've complied a list of folksy favourites that either have a smile or make me smile. see what you think and don't forget to spread the happiness by sharing this post.
My first picture is the happiest little brooch I've ever seen. He's called Happy Tree Felt brooch and is by Kool Kooky Kreatures. Her shop is just filled with fun and you'll have to have a heart of stone not to adore this little guy!

 
Next up is the most beautiful diva cat. Reading the description of this piece I found out the cat is actually a photo print of her friend's cat enjoying basking in a bit of sun. The piece is called Purrfect Cat photo cushion "its summer time and I'm feeling good." The piece is by Debmadethat, click on either of the links to find out more about this happy kitty.
 
If you feel like spreading the joy why not do it with a print? This print is simply titled smile and it will fit happily into a standard size frame, so you can spread a little happiness every time you look at it. The piece is by Little Bird Creative.

This piece is by a lovely lady some readers might be familiar with as back in July I did a guest blog post for her. (You can read it here) This piece is by looking glass designs and is called Red Alien Camera Buddy. I could just imagine someone using this in a photography studio to make taking baby / children portraits more fun. I can hear the laughter now! If you are the budding photographer who could use a design like this it also comes in other designs.
 
Next is another designer regular readers will recognise. It's Bough to Beauty who I had as my own guest bloggers last week. (read here) This piece is one of their wooden camera earrings made from upcycled wood and laser cut, there called Red Snap Happy Wooden Camera Earrings. They also come in white, purple, blue and black.
 
Lastly a piece sure to make all you coffee lovers out there smile. It's called Personalised 'Wish This Was' Hot Chocolate Stencil and you use it to put a stencil of anything you like onto your hot chocolate or latte. Just let them know when you buy what you want your stencil to say and they'll make it for you. It's by a young designer called Sophia Victoria Joy and her shop is full of these personalised pieces from wedding cake stoppers to photo block holders she'll do it for you.
 
Hope this post has spread a little joy to you today on world smile day, don't forgot you can do the same by sharing this post. just click on the social media links below.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment