Adsense

Monday 14 September 2015

#treasurytuesday Lilac and Lavaender by heArt of Nature Studio

 
Every Tuesday is treasury Tuesday in the world of Etsy.com. A treasury is when a person makes up a list of 16 or less items with a theme.
This week I'm featuring a list which my featured item this week, the purple leaf necklace, is listed in.
 
 
It is called Lilac and lavender and features a mix of crafts with the theme in common. Made by heArt of nature studio, I think my favourite piece in the treasury is a little picture of a doe in the woods with a water colour back ground of pinks and lilacs by Studio Emma Kaufman, which makes it look like sun set. Beautiful piece!




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment