Adsense

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Flowers


This week for treasury Tuesday I have made a treasury with the theme of flowers. A treasury is a list of 16 or less items with a theme on Etsy.com.
To make this treasury, I put a call out on my favourite Facebook group for anything flower related. I wasn't disappointed! I got 98 replies! 
I decided rather then go for the obvious ones I'd do a wide selection of crafts to showcase in the treasury. I found everything from children's clothing to bird feeders. I gave a heart to every item people had submitted and choose my 16 for the treasury.
See what you think of my selection by clicking here.


Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment