Adsense

Saturday 7 February 2015

Folksy Friday. Finding a Valentines gift

Sorry for the delay in getting this post out on time, I'm not very well at the moment. I have flu which is making it challenging to think straight when my limps are hurting, my nose is running and I have a massive desire just to go into hibernation until I'm better. However I wanted to get this post out, I write folksy Friday to showcase other creative type people like myself and found some items earlier in the week (pre flu) which I want to share with you.
This week I'm continuing with the Valentine's Day posts, after last week we found a card and this week I'm  looking for a gift on folksy.com for a loved one.

The gifts I have found are all traditional valentines gifts with a twist.
The first thing on any ladies mind is chocolate. So how about 24 Handmade Truffles in a Luxury Ribboned Gift Box they look lovely and you get 6 favours to choose from for your box. There handmade in Derbyshire by Cocoa Tabby Handmade Chocolate.
 

If chocolate isn't your partners thing then how about flowers. Check out this beautiful Spring time daffodil panel. If your partner is wishing away the moments until spring time this is the one for you. Made by Black Swan Designs.

Another traditional gift would be jewellery. This Hand Painted Pendant is both beautiful and quirky.
Made by Bespoke Inna Designs her jewellery is something a little bit different your normal mass product jewellery which I like.
 
Sometimes all your partner wants is to relax and unwind after a hard day. These Lily of the valley scented Star Fish Melts X8 will be the perfect to help. Aromatic Holistic UK say just drop one into your bath and watch it melt away and even better then that they leave your skin moisturised and soft.

Now if traditional gifts aren't your thing and you want something completely original and unique then look no further then this Drift Wood Standard Lamp. This piece is by no means cheap (£310) but it is eye catching and its sure to get comments when you have guests round. If you like the design of this piece but it's a bit of your price range why not check out Julia's Driftwood Furniture shop for more inspiration.

To share this post just click on the social media links below or the envelope to email a friend

No comments:

Post a Comment