Adsense

Saturday 21 February 2015

Featured Item. Yellow Heart Necklace

Welcome to my 100th blog post for Fashion Magpie Jewellery, today I'm going to be telling you about the Yellow Heart Necklace.

This necklace was the result of being sick of cold weather and feeling cold so decided to make a nice, sunny warm coloured piece. First I brain stormed for colours and came up with yellow, which to me represents daffodils in spring and the sun returning. Next I created the pendant out of gold and yellow jewel enamel and added a pinch of black to add a little depth to the colours. I like how the heart turned out because it looks like a satellite picture of the sun, Perfect!
Next I turned to my new bead looper and started to make the necklace with yellow sparkly beads and some Aztec design beads which are very on trend at the moment and looped the pieces together.


All the pieces I make are one of a kind and can be brought from my shop on folksy called Fashion Magpie Jewellery.
The Yellow Heart Necklace is £12.50 with £3.20 UK postage and packaging. I also post aboard.

 You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

No comments:

Post a Comment