Adsense

Saturday 7 February 2015

Featured Item. Key To My Heart Charm

The Key To My Heart Charm is one of the only pieces I make which isn't completely unique. I would normally have several made up and originally I used to sell them on eBay for a bit of spare cash when I was just starting out.
When Fashion Magpie Jewellery was just starting to form in my mind, these charms and some simple design earrings where what I was making to test the market with. So I owe my entire business to these little charms success in a way.
There made up of a lobster clasp with a jump ring keeping the clip, key and heart all together.
On the heart is inscribed 'He who holds the Key, can unlock my heart,' which makes them quite popular around this time of year with Valentines day coming up next weekend.
The charm fits on to most charm bracelets with a chain design to them.

It retails for 99p which makes it my best value for money piece, Postage and Packaging is £1.95

You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links

 

No comments:

Post a Comment