Adsense

Monday 17 August 2015

Treasury Tuesday. Wedding Confetti in our hair by Crochet made by Leanne

Tuesdays are Treasury Tuesday in the world of Etsy shops. this week i'm going to show you a treasury i've been featured in on Etsy by Crochet Made By Leanne.
First a short explanation of what a treasury is for those who are Etsy novices or don't use Etsy. A treasury is a group of 16 items collected by a person into a list with a common theme in this case weddings.
I chose the Wedding Confetti in our hair treasury to feature this week because it is my anniversary today with my partner, we've been together 5 years today!
At some point we hope to get married so this is the perfect treasury for today.
The piece I had included is the wedding leaf earring and necklace set. Read more about this set here.



My favourite piece in this treasury is the tiara by Miss Moonshine Makes, I think it's beautiful. A very simple decorative piece for your hair but very effective.



 You can find Fashion Magpie Jewellery at the below links




Fashion Magpie Jewellery Blog is a celebration of antique and handcrafted jewellery, with regular featured items from my shop, antique jewellery showcase, interviews, reviews and tutorials.

To be the first to hear the latest news from Fashion Magpie Jewellery blog you can find me on FacebookTwitterPinterest and Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment